Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In Case You're Wonderin


Acts 26:16 - But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee.
Behind everything we do their should be one motivation, one reason why we are doing whatever it is we are doing. That motivation should be to give God praise and honor and I thought it was important to make my intention for this blog known early on. Although I blog about questions I seek answers for and how God moves and directs my life path, I want the purpose of this blog to be giving Him glory.

As olympic gold medalist Gabby Dogulas said best,
Give all the glory to God, all the glory goes up to him and all the blessings fall down on us.


Its my prayer that as I seek to know the Lord more and respond to what He gives me,that I would become a part of the background and that He would shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment