Monday, April 22, 2013

I know LOVE now


God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.

Learning to depend on him, regardless of the situation.
Not allowing fear to make my decisions for me.
Spending time in intimate prayer with him.
Understanding his love for me regardless of those mistakes I make each and every day.
Embracing our relationship knowing his grace is not dependent on my worthiness but in that I am His.
Learning to put Him first, others second and myself last.
Seeking peace and knowing that I as seek him, understanding will come.
Realizing his unconditional unfathomable love for me forever.
Seeing He only wants the best for me.
Realizing that the things I do at times hurt Him and that I also at times bring Him great joy.
Knowing he calls me be name.
He knows me individually and appreciates me.
Desiring that others would know this GREATEST LOVE OF ALL.
Pursuing him even when the world is begging me to deny his presence.
Not all the sin in world can change the fact that my identity is in Jesus I am a child of the one true King.
He came and died for me so that I might live.

I know love now.

No comments:

Post a Comment