Friday, May 31, 2013

fashionista in my head

Im always on Pinterest seeing these super cute looks and dreaming of a day when I can afford to look so styled..haha Not really. I mean if the outfits fell into my lap at a reasonable price then yes, I would totally grab them up and wear them religiously. But no I don't long for them in an unhealthy way! After all they are just clothes but, it is fun to show my personality and dress up once in awhile. If you asked me to some up what my style was in words I would probably just say .... a mixture of different styles combined. Check out the looks I like and give me your feedback! What do you think my style is?


I think its pretty clear I'm a huge fan of slouchy tops, skinny jeans, big bags, neutral colors with one bright color and totally against matchy matchyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment