Friday, May 3, 2013

friday five - wardrobe wishes

Spring is in full swing and that means - freedom for my feet.

As soon as the weather gets above 50 degrees I give myself full permission to bring out the sandals. Which is actually an improvement. In high school I was know for wearing sandals when it was pretty cold out. I'm not a fan of wearing shoes at all and would much rather run around barefoot 24/7 but, because that's not an option sometimes, I have the best excuse to get cute new sandals.

Ideally I would end up with these (5 pairs) if funds allowed :)

1. the sweet and simple


This pair is number one on the list because they are a neutral color and you could dress them up or wear em with a casual outfit.

2. the girly


These would be a must because I'm supper girly and these definitely cater to my need for all things bows.

3. the black

While I'm girly I think my style is also simple and these black sandals would look sweet with a cute summer dress. Not too much just enough.

4. the POP-out


Also necessary is at least one pair of shoes with a pop out color. I have a fear of being matchy matchy.... totally acceptable to rock these with pink shorts and a white top (in my opinion).
5. the special occasion


Now I would probably only wear these twice (I'll admit) but honestly their too cute to pass up! Follow me on PINTEREST to see more of my fashion favorites (Shai Masters)

1 comment:

  1. Such cute picks! I would wear them all...and buy them all if funds allowed! I did snatch up in #4 from Target but in that camel brown color, but I do think the blue ones would be super fun with the pink shorts and white shirt like you said!! fun post!
    Eva
    www.snappeeturtle.com/blog

    ReplyDelete